Please RSVP for our next meeting which will be on Thursday, January 23rd at AIA San Francisco at 130 Sutter Street.
It will be brown bag lunch (unless someone would like to sponsor our lunch for this month?)
We will be sharing the outcomes of our last meeting and key developments of the research project and new focus areas for 2014.
- December Missing 32% Meeting Recap: We had great interaction in the Peer Group break out sessions: a brief discussion on lessons learned
- Ashley Hinton of Bohlin Cywinski Jackson will be sharing a presentation "Choke points: Hurdle to Licensure"
- A look at the first milestone in an architectural career: licensure. The initial license can serve as a springboard to further a career and advance leadership opportunities, or it can sideline an intern capping professional growth over time. We’ll look at statistics on this age group as well as personal anecdotes.
- Research Project Updates and Volunteer Requests
- 1/10 AIA SF to Finalize survey participation and funding letter to 50 Survey Firms
- 1/24 AIA SF Confirm partcipation at 50 Survey Firms by this date.
- 2/3 (Week of) AIA SF Survey launch to participating Firms
- Follow up with Survey launch to AIA SF membership community via Newsletter
- 2/10 First round of reminders to participating Firms
- 2/28 Final Reminder and Survey closes
- End of April – Research team presents preliminary data to AIA San Francisco
- End of May - Project completion
If anyone can take a look at the contacts list link below and provide input on people who may be able to help us get the word out.