EQxD Sponsorship - 2018
We have ambitious plans for our 5 year anniversary! If you have been inspired by our research, knowledge and engagement programs in the past, we ask for your support in 2018 to further our ambitious goals for equitable practice in architecture. If you are a firm leader, this is an investment in the professional development and retention of your staff. If you are a staff person, this is a leadership opportunity to champion relevant information about talent retention and success to your firm.
EQxD Sustaining Sponsors for 2018 !
Sustaining Sponsors 2018 - Gold
Sustaining Sponsors 2018 - Silver
EQxD Sustaining Sponsors 2018 - Bronze
EQxD Symposium Sponsorship 2018
#EQxDV: Voices, Values, Vision Symposium Sponsors
Equity in Architecture Survey 2018
Building upon lessons learned in 2014 and 2016, we will expand our outreach to architectural graduates and professionals across the US to design and implement the largest study of its kind in the profession. Our goal is to reach 10,000+ Responses for EQiASurvey2018. This survey is for ALL Architectural School graduates from accredited programs (regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, licensure status or practice status.)
- Benefits for Survey Sponsorship Include:
- Presentation of Key Findings Data to your Firm/Organization
- Sponsorship Recognition on EQxD Social Media / EQxDesign.com Website in 2018
- Sponsorship Recognition in Equity in Architecture Survey 2018 - Key Findings Final Report
EQxDHackathon at A'18 Conference on Architecture in NYC
These are extraordinary times for our country and also our profession. Now more than ever, Architects need to be agile, open-thinking change agents while articulating core values and advocating for just living environments that our communities need and deserve. Future architects will need to develop "HACK" skills in order to adapt with the hyper-rapid speed of today's technology advancements. We recognize the need to engage all generations of professionals in this discussion. Our 4th EQxDHackathon will fund 10 Scholarships for Students, Emerging Professionals and Young Architects in this year's topic "The New Urban Agenda".
- Benefits for #EQxDHack18 Sponsorship Include:
- #EQxDHack18 Event Sponsorship Recognition on EQxD Social Media / EQxDesign.com Website
- #EQxDHack18 Scholarship Winners Sponsorship Recognition and Photo Opportunity at A'18
- Complimentary Ticket(s) to #EQxDHack18 Happy Hour event based on Sponsor level (Note: Does NOT include EQxDHack#18 Workshop Registration as A'18 Conference is thru AIA National and not Equity by Design.)
Equity by Design Symposium #5
In 2018, we will celebrate our 5th Anniversary as we continue to advance in our goals. The conversation that began as an exploration of the “missing 32%” and the lack of women leaders in architecture has become an international movement with a much broader depth. In our 5th national signature event, we will explore Equity's impact in the designed and built environment with the potential to improve the quality of life, resiliency, and successful outcomes for our communities.
- Benefits for #EQxDHack18 Sponsorship Include:
- Symposium Sponsorship Recognition on EQxD Social Media / EQxDesign.com Website
- Symposium Sponsorship Recognition at event (via prominent displayed Sponsor Board)
- Complimentary Ticket(s) to Symposium that is based on your Sponsorship level.
NOTE: All Equity by Design sponsorships are generously supported by AIASF Sustaining Sponsorship Program 2018. Additional benefits can be viewed at AIASF.org
If you would like to sponsor, or find out more about the numerous benefits, you can contact us here.
EQxD Sponsorship - 2017
We would like to thank our 2017 Sponsors and Partners. Funding for EQxD 2017 initiatives such as the A'17 Hackathon Scholarships for Students, Emerging Professionals, and Young Architects is made possible by the AIASF Sustaining Sponsorship program. For a full list of sustaining sponsors, please visit the AIASF Website. Above and beyond, the following sponsoring firms and organizations are EQxD Champions who have expressed explicit interest in funding our 2017 initiatives; We are grateful for your support! There is much work to be done and we need your support in 2018.
EQxD Sponsorship - 2016
Greatest appreciation goes to our 2016 Sponsors and Partners. Funding for EQxD initiatives is made possible by the AIASF Sustaining Sponsorship program. For a full list of sustaining sponsors, please visit the AIASF Website. Above and beyond, the following sponsoring firms and organizations are EQxD Champions who have expressed explicit interest in funding our 2016 initiatives; We are grateful for your support! There is much work to be done and we need your support. If you are interested in sponsoring this important effort, please complete the form below.
EQxD Champions - Equity in Architecture Survey
EQxD Champions - AIA National Convention EQxD Hackathon
We will be updating this section as we fulfill our sponsorship campaign goals for October 29th. Please help us support our program goals to deliver the most engaging, thought provoking and impactful event of the year.
We have also received sponsorship support from an AIA National Diversity & Inclusion grant for the Equity in Architecture survey and research.
Partners & Friends
In-kind support of Equity by Design and participation in the Equity in Architecture Survey 2016 includes AIA National, National Association of Architectural Review Boards (NCARB) , ACSA, NAAB, AIAS and NOMA.
EQxD Sponsorship - 2015
We are grateful to our supportive sponsors and partners for our Equity by Design 2015 Initiatives and Research Endowment. To date, we have raised $17,000 for 2015. Thanks! Here are some highlights of programs that were funded by your support.
- Completion and Distribution of the Equity in Architecture Survey Summary Report (Spring 2015)
- Local EQxD "U" programs (workshops highlighting supplemental leadership skills) (4 events 2015)
- National "outreach" presentations of Early Survey Findings and 2015 Initiatives (ongoing)
- Equity in Architecture Resolution 15-1 Sponsorship and Coalition Building for Delegate Vote.
- Scholarships for Students, EP,YAF for WE310 EQxD Convention Hackathon and Happy Hour
- Grow an endowment for future research work (Equity in Architecture Survey in 2016)
- Development of the EQxD Alliance - AEC Community and Network for Equitable Practice (ongoing)
Equity by Design Sponsorship - 2014
We are grateful to our supportive sponsors and partners in The Missing 32% Project's Research Goals, Symposium, and Endowment. In months to come, we will seek to continue sponsorship of the research project for future years as well as the upcoming Symposium in the fall with a National Sponsorship Campaign to build the endowment for Equity in Architecture Survey. We hope you will support us and spread the word. Our goal was to raise $30,000 for the Equity in Architecture Survey, Equity by Design Symposium and our 2015 endowment. To date, we have raised $34,000! We would like to thank our generous Sponsoring and In-Kind Partners for their support of The Missing 32% Project.
Partners and Friends
Equity by Design is a Committee of AIA San Francisco. We are grateful for the friendships and alliances we have established since July 2014. Please visit www.theequityalliance.com for further collaboration towards equitable practice.