The program focuses on business planning concepts and initiatives that can both move high potential women in the building industry into key decision-making roles and change the gender culture of the firm. Fully integrating women into the workplace can yield a significant return – one that Deloitte Services, LLP calls the “gender dividend.” The gender dividend is a steady benefit that is earned by making wise, balanced investments in developing women as potential leaders as well as understanding women as clients and their impact on the bottom line. According to Deloitte, done right, this should be reflected in increased contracts, expanded markets, and improved recruitment and retention of key talent.
- Art Gensler, founder of Gensler
- Lisa Larrabee, CEO, Chair, Harris & Associates, a leading Construction Management firm
- Jennifer Wolch, Dean of the College of Environmental Design, the University of California, Berkeley
- Suzanne Pennasilico, Chief Human Resources Officer at Skidmore Owens & Merrill, who has made significant strides in gender equity
- Rosa Sheng, Senior Associate of Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Founding Chair of AIASF Equity by Design