1. Who should attend the #EQxDM3 Symposium?
Architects, Engineers, Contractors, or anyone interested in the topic of Equity in Architecture or Equitable Practice in the workplace, regardless of gender. We also celebrate and support diversity of our profession. Please encourage your colleagues at all levels of practice to attend.
2. What is included with the registration fee?
General Registration includes Opening Reception on 10/28, The symposium on 10/29, and the Closing Happy Hour after the symposium.
3. What are Dine-About Dinners?
Dine-About Dinners are hosted by local participants who book reservations at area restaurants. Symposium participants can sign up via Eventbrite for Friday and/or Saturday evenings after the reception. Dine-About Dinners are voluntary and not included with general registration fees. Each person pays for their own meal.
4. Is there a designated hotel for the event?
There are no hotels currently reserved for the event. There are several options in the travel page.
5. Will the Survey Information be available so that I can share it with my firm, local AIA Chapter, etc?
The survey findings will be available in 2017 as a full report and interactive slide show for sharing.