Survey data and statistics for Equity in Architecture and in the American workforce. This section serves as a way to begin to understand the data, or lack thereof, around the issue of Equity.
The following is a bibliography of surveys, research and infographics conducted by outside sources.
- Women in Architecture 2013 Survey by Architect's Journal
- Archdaily Infographic (based on The Architect's Journal Women in Architecture Survey
- Architecture's Lean in Moment Infographics, Alexandra Lange, Metropolis July/August 2013
- NCARB by Numbers (Annual survey of data behind the architectural profession)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics on Architecture
- National Center for Educational Statistics_Degrees in Architecture
- Design Intelligence_Almanac of Architecture and Design - Number of Licensed Architects
- On Pay Gap, Millenial Women Near Parity, For Now Pew Research Report, December 2013
- The Motherhood Penalty in Cross-National Perspective: The Importance of Work-Family Policies and Cultural Attitudes by Michelle J. Budig,Joya Misra, Irene Böckmann U. Mass-Amherst 2012
- Getting a Job: Is There a Motherhood Penalty? AJS 2007 by The University of Chicago.
- Parlour Survey Outcomes: Where do the women go? and men? Australian AIA 2013
- Where Are the Women? : Measuring Progress on Gender in Architecture, October 2014 by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture